A guide to understanding top-down DCIM, and why it matters
Mission Critical Tech Innovation Award
This award is dedicated to data infrastructure technologies. It will recognize excellence in cutting-edge technology solutions developed for the world of critical power, cooling tech, monitoring and operational management systems.
The winner will be the technology that in the opinion of the judges makes the most positive difference to data center design, operation and management.
- This Award is open to products or solutions in the categories of data center cooling, power distribution, power protection, monitoring and analysis, cabling, security, containerized or modular solutions, or related to the design or integration of such components.
- This Award is open to any sector within the data center industry (owners, operators, consultants, vendors, suppliers, academics etc).
- To qualify, the tech must have been originally developed and/or applied in the mission critical IT environment and be available to the market and in use by 1st September 2022.
- All or most of the work on the entry - conceptualisation, testing, research, development - must have been conducted since 1st September 2021.
- While details of new builds, extensions, refits and other infrastructure projects may be used to prove the performance of the technology/solution in a real world deployment, entries that focus on such projects should be entered into project categories designed specifically for them.