The leading virtual conference for data center & cloud professionals in Australia & New Zealand
After 11 years of annual conferences for the data center industry in Sydney, one of APAC’s leading data center hubs, COVID-19 has changed the world & changed what we do. As a result, we will be hosting this year's DCD>Sydney as an immersive virtual conference that will prepare you and your business for the oncoming challenges of a post-pandemic digital world. Major topics that we'll be discussing include:
- Sustainability and the journey towards truly efficient data centers
- How COVID-19 and technological acceleration are impacted hyperscale, data center and cloud
- How standards of innovation, customer focus and compliance are being re-drawn
.....and much more. Broadcasting on 6-7 October, DCD>Sydney will bring together the major players from the A&NZ data center ecosystem to discuss the future in-front of and with an anticipated audience of more than 1,500 professionals.
Your DCD virtual conference experience
- Learn from a conference agenda packed with industry experts
- Interact through live Q&A, instant polls and social media
- Network with your peers on our AI-driven 1-2-1 meeting platform
- Exchange ideas and knowledge with our virtual roundtables
Connect with speakers & delegates live!
Registered delegates from the buy-side ecosystem can now connect with other professionals on our easy to use virtual networking platform. If you want to meet new people and gain the types of valuable insights you only get talking to people who share similar challenges, then this is the virtual alternative to meeting at a physical event.
- Join roundtables discussions after each conference session
- Arrange 1-2-1 meetings with our expert speakers and other delegates
- Meet new people with virtual speed networking
The COVID-19 pandemic is radically changing how professionals now access the knowledge and networking they previously got at industry events.
Here are just some of the companies that are regularly represented at DCD>Sydney. Registered delegates can see who will be coming this year on the platform.
Robert Linsdell, Vertiv Australia
We have been very impressed, we think DCD>Sydney gets better every year. We had a lot of customer interaction, and people coming out of the conference onto our stand and discussing our products and solutions.
Shailendra Kumar, SAP
DCD brings people together from the data center and networking world into one place and exposes them to new technologies. It's a great place for me to be.
Albert Zomaya, The University of Sydney
I enjoyed the event immensely. For me, the technology is an important driver, and coming to this event, you will see everything in one forum and look at new technology trends where you can find everything under the same roof.