A guide to understanding top-down DCIM, and why it matters
Register for DCD>Dallas now!
- Enterprise FREE Less than 20 FREE passes remaining!
- Service Provider FREE Less than 20 FREE passes remaining!
- AEC/Advisory FREE Less than 20 FREE passes remaining!
- Technology Vendor $1295 Just 5 passes remaining!
You qualify for a free enterprise pass if:
- Your company is an enterprise with data-center needs
- You, as an individual, are directly engaged, as a management or technical professional in planning, strategy, systems design, sourcing, purchasing, procurement, adoption, implementation, integration
and operations of an IT organization, data center or cloud services.
Individuals with business development/marketing/sales titles or job responsibilities representing vendors and industry supplier/service provider firms do not qualify for an enterprise pass, and should apply for a VENDOR pass.Apply for a Pass
You qualify for a free service provider pass if:
- Your company is an owner/operator of:
- Private, on‐premise data center
- Multi‐tenant co-location data center
- Internet host, telecom provider, carrier hotel
- Cloud IaaS/PaaS
You qualify for a free advisory pass if:
- Your company is a technical consultancy (architect, engineering, building/design / system integration) not a professional services firm.
- Your firm is NOT engaged in, and does not earn revenues directly from, the selling or reselling of any products as a dealer, distributor or value-adder. You must not be engaged in sales/business development activity.
You need to purchase a vendor pass if your organisation provides technology, products or services to the data center sector and you, as an individual work in a senior management, marketing or business development role.Apply for a Pass