Panel: Why should you be thinking about Dallas colocation?
This session took place on July 28, 2021
Please complete the following form to access the full presentation.
Why should you be thinking about Dallas colocation?
Dallas is home to over 2000+ corporations and with strong growth in technology and service industries alongside its traditional strength in telecoms infrastructure, remains an attractive and growing site for enterprises and hyperscalers outsourcing IT infrastructure. This expert panel looks at Dallas as a site and evolving customer demands when outsourcing beyond the SLA. Uncover:
- The benefits of Dallas as a data center site with resilient IT infrastructure
- How to build successful partnerships for the long-term
- The TCO, security and sustainability questions you should be thinking about
You can also put questions to our panelists during the LIVE broadcast to make sure you get your key questions answered.
- Bruno Berti , NTT Global Data Centers
- Steven Lim , NTT Global Data Centers
- David Liggitt , datacenterHawk
- Dante Orsini , Iland
- Brought to You by
- NTT Global Data Centers