What does next generation network infrastructure need to look like to support edge growth?
This episode is now available to stream on-demand using the form below.
As data moves closer to the end-user and decentralization and densification increase, continued network evolution becomes imperative. With 50% of colocation demand now coming from Hyperscalers, interconnection bandwidth is projected to hit 44% CAGR by 2024, reaching 85 zettabytes per year.
This growth demands innovation and flexibility at the network level to enable resilience, redundancy and future scalability.
This panel explores:
- What the network and infrastructure layer will need to look like to support this growth.
- What it means for data center sustainability and utilization
- Optimizing network and supply chain resilience
- Proactive approaches to preventing outages
- Digitization of network mapping
This session took place on July 13, 2022
Please complete the following form to access the full presentation.