The APAC region is vast and varied, with five leading states experiencing the data center industry differently. This supplement looks into the APAC industry landscape, covering everything you need to know.
Unmissable articles include:
- India's market heats up After years of slow growth, a flurry of investments and partnerships
- Singapore's sustainable drive Sustainability research that could blaze a path around the world
- Advertorial: Building a sustainable edge to power the next decade of digital growth
- A new APAC hub? Singapore's moratorium might be a boon for Malaysia
- China: keeping to the plan The 14th Five Year Plan could see more, greener data centers
- Japan: insular growth As the country experiences a shift to the cloud, demand is booming