Internet services have been disrupted again in Gaza, with connectivity completely down in the country for several hours.
The outage occurred just before 3:00 am local time, with Palestinian telco Paltelco announcing that connectivity to the Gaza Strip had been cut off by Israel.
"Dear people in our beloved homeland, we regret to announce a complete interruption of all communications and Internet services with the Gaza Strip, due to international routes that were previously reconnected being cut off again," said the telco on X, the platform previously known as Twitter.
In the company's most recent update, at 12:37 pm local time, Paltelco stated that communications services, including fixed, cellular, and Internet, have gradually been restored in Gaza.
The telco noted that services had been disconnected by Israel. Some people with mobiles served by Israeli and Egyptian providers were still able to get limited connectivity.
On October 27, NetBlocks confirmed that there had been a "collapse in connectivity" in Gaza, before services were slowly restored on October 29.
Most residents were cut off in the region, while the Palestinian Red Crescent said it couldn't reach its teams in Gaza.
Residents were unable to contact the outside world, with relatives taking to social media to document their struggles to reach people in Gaza.
It comes after outages occurred as Israeli forces intensified their attacks on the region, in retaliation for the Hamas terror attack earlier this month.
SpaceX founder Elon Musk has said that Internet service Starlink would be available for aid workers, to provide "support connectivity to internationally recognized aid organizations in Gaza."
But Israel's Minister of Communications, Shlomo Karhi, opposed this, saying "Israel will use all means at its disposal to fight this. Hamas will use it for terrorist activities. There is no doubt about it, we know it, and Musk knows it. Hamas is ISIS.
"Perhaps Musk would be willing to condition it with the release of our abducted babies, sons, daughters, elderly people. All of them! By then, my office will cut any ties with Starlink."
In response, Musk reiterated that the connectivity will only be provided for "purely humanitarian reasons."