We recently conducted a survey of data center professionals to get their view on the current state of data center construction.
Read the report now to understand what the industry thinks of the following concerns:
- How well data center construction has been able to keep up with demand over the last 12 months
- The extent to which the data center construction supply chain has improved over the last 12 months
- Where is the skills deficit felt most severely?
- Common factors delaying projects
- Most important factors driving site selection
- How respondents are seeing construction costs increasing YoY
- Factors with the greatest positive impact on the efficiency of data center construction over the next year
- Which considerations are the most important in data center design?
- And more