New thinking about reliable and efficient data center power
David C. MeadowsDirector of Technology, STULZ
David has a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC) and he is also a graduate of the United States Navy's Nuclear Propulsion program. David served four years of sea duty on the ballistic missile submarine USS George C. Marshall (SSBN654).
David serves on many industry boards and committees including:
- ASHRAE TC 9.9 (voting member)
- ASHRAE SSPC 90.4 (voting member)
- ASHRAE SSPC 127 (voting member)
- The Green Grid
- UL/CSA UL/CSA 60335-2-40 Data Center subgroup
David is the co-in inventor of US patent 10653042, Dual Mass Precision cooling device.
Past Event Sessions
- DCD>New York 2019
- DCD>New York VIRTUAL (Spring edition)
- DCD>Virginia | Stream on-demand
- DCD>Keeping IT Cool VIRTUAL
- DCD>Keeping IT Cool | Stream on-demand
Conference Session Cooling In the City: How Are Urban Data Center’s Tackling Energy Efficiency?
Conference Session Preparing For The 100KW Workload - Can Liquid Cooling ‘Cross the Chasm’?
Conference Session Tech Showcase: Innovations in Critical Power and Cooling
Conference Session Tech showcase: Innovations in cooling