Tilly GilbertPrincipal Consultant, STL Partners
Tilly Gilbert is a Principal Consultant at STL Partners, specialising in edge computing, AI and automation. Tilly has been involved with several research programmes focused on edge computing including with a Tier-one operator and an edge computing start up. She has co-authored the report “What edge developers want from telcos now”. In addition, Tilly has worked on projects including telco SMB strategy, customer experience, AI and blockchain. She has a BA in English Literature and Language from Oxford University and an MA in English Literature from the University of Pennsylvania.
Past Event Sessions
- DCD>San Francisco | Stream on-demand
- DCD>Building the Edge | Europe Stream on-demand
- DCD>Building the Edge - North America 2022 | Stream on-demand
- DCD>The Hyperscale Edge | Stream on-demand
- DCD>Network Transformation | Stream on-demand
Conference Session Panel: Should we be trying to define the edge in 2023?
Conference Session Panel: Reality check- How is edge playing out in North America?