Strategies for reducing operational expenditure whilst maximizing operational resiliency and efficiency
From COVID-19 to climate change, what role is Europe’s data center industry playing in recovery and response?
The pandemic has demonstrated society’s almost total reliance on digital infrastructure, meaning there has never been a more critical time for the industry to come together to discuss its future. As a result, we’ve transformed our 19th annual DCD>London event into DCD>Europe: the fully interactive virtual conference, accessible to the entire European data center ecosystem with no travel required. During this groundbreaking virtual event, we’ll be asking:
- How will future capacity requirements fit with the European Green Deal and the transition to a low carbon economy?
- Will the COVID-19 pandemic precipitate a rapid expansion of edge across Europe?
- Are the economics of the data center industry shifting and if so, where to?
Completely free to the entire industry, DCD>Europe will be broadcasting live on 10-12 November and engage an anticipated audience of more than 2,500 professionals from across Europe.
Your DCD virtual conference experience
- Learn from a conference agenda packed with industry experts
- Interact through live Q&A, instant polls and social media
- Network with your peers on our AI-driven 1-2-1 meeting platform
- Exchange ideas and knowledge with our virtual roundtables
2020 speakers include
Connect with speakers & delegates live!
Registered delegates from the buy-side ecosystem can now connect with other professionals on our easy to use virtual networking platform. If you want to meet new people and gain the types of valuable insights you only get talking to people who share similar challenges, then this is the virtual alternative to meeting at a physical event.
- Join roundtables discussions after each conference session
- Arrange 1-2-1 meetings with our expert speakers and other delegates
- Meet new people with virtual speed networking
The COVID-19 pandemic is radically changing how professionals now access the knowledge and networking they previously got at industry events.
Here are just some of the companies that are regularly represented at DCD>Europe. Registered delegates can see who will be coming this year on the platform.
Data Center Operators
DCD does a great job at putting together an event that enables us to share some of our perspectives but also to be able to get feedback from people.Kevin Brown, Schneider Electric
DCD's pivot to digital has been impressive. Our first experience of virtual conference has been a great success.Zahl Limbuwala, Executive Director Strategy, CBRE Data Centre Solutions
DCD sets the bar for high quality data center industry events, networking and knowledge-sharing.Oman N Elissa, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Broadcast DCD>San Francisco VIRTUALWe're hosting a global conversation about the evolution of hyperscale and its impact on the industry
Broadcast DCD>Virginia VIRTUALHow are colo operators around the world keeping up with unprecedented demand for more MegaWatts?
Awards Global Awards 2020The "Oscars of the data center industry" goes virtual! Tune in to the showcase of the year's best projects & teams
Broadcast Vertiv Cooling Innovation ForumVertiv Cooling Innovation Forum - meeting evolving demands