Data Center Energy Efficiency
- 4 Hours
Learn how to maximize energy efficiency to align with ASHRAE's direction to "lead the advancement of sustainable building design and operations" This course focuses on monitoring and control of optimization of data center energy efficiency, as well as predicting the health of the infrastructure by tracking performance trends.
- Recognize the two driving factors towards energy efficiency
- Identify the purpose of PUE and DCIE
- Indicate how a facility’s PUE value is obtained and utilized
- Recognize key monitoring metrics for the following systems: Data Center Cooling, ITE and Power Distribution
This course has met the required standards for and is endorsed, approved or accredited by the organisations listed below. Upon successful completion of this course, individuals are eligible to obtain CPD/ PDH units. Further details about our relationship with each organisation will be made available upon request.
- DC Energy Consumption
- PUE & DCIE
- Calculating PUE
- Green Grid Updates
- Heat Transfer Inside DCs
- Hot Aisle/ Cold Aisle Containment
- Best Practices
- Distribution of Rack Inlets