David CraigCEO, Iceotope Technologies Limited
Having worked his way up through Unisys and IBM in global procurement roles, David was hired to lead the commercial integration of Prudential Assurance and Scottish Amicable. Moving on from the merger to turnaround a leading British refrigeration company and start a consultancy which he sold three years later to Amey. He was invited to join (by its unhappy investors) a late 90's tech boom disaster which became Scotland's third largest software company. David has done a few turnarounds since but now primarily leads Iceotope and a life sciences business.
David Craig @ Keeping IT Cool: Immersion Special
Past Event Sessions
- DCD>Building the Edge | Stream on-demand
- DCD>Keeping IT Cool VIRTUAL
- DCD>Building the Edge - North America 2022 | Stream on-demand
- DCD>Towards Net-Zero - North America | Stream on-demand
- DCD>Keeping IT Cool - Liquid Edition | Stream on-demand
- DCD>World Water Day: Data Center WUE | Stream on-demand
- Connect | London 2021
Conference Session Taking healthcare to the Edge: An AI-driven transformation
Conference Session Panel: Is liquid the only sustainable option for cooling the data center?
Conference Session How does liquid cooling fit into my world?
Conference Session Panel: Is data center WUE doing its job?
Conference Session Panel: How will new IT architectures redefine future capacity requirements?