The search for control over hybrid IT spend
Jon PettittChief Commercial Officer, Excool ltd
Jon Pettitt is a highly experienced, successful and well-regarded business leader within the data center Industry. Jon has over 15 years of extensive knowledge of HVAC projects for data centers and critical facilities. His background includes 11 years as Vice President of data center for EMEA & APAC for Munters and 14 years at York International and Johnson Controls.
Past Event Sessions
- DCD>New York VIRTUAL (Spring edition)
- DCD>New York VIRTUAL (Fall edition)
- DCD>New York | Stream on-demand
- DCD>San Francisco | Stream on-demand
- DCD>Virginia VIRTUAL
- DCD>Virginia | Stream on-demand
- DCD>Building at Scale VIRTUAL
- DCD>Building at Scale | Stream on-demand
Conference Session Is a zero-water approach still optimal for the removal of heat?
Conference Session Tech Showcase - Cooling
Conference Session Indirect vs Direct cooling - what’s the best option when building at scale?
Conference Session Panel: What is the data center industry doing about water conservation?